- Software Engineer with 10+ years professional experience (15 years total).
- I have a fascination for how teams can be highly successful and how to get there.
- Am a rugby player and a martial artist (Judo, Vietnamese Martial Arts).
- I read quite a bit, juggle, play music (guitar, bass and djembe).
- Love cooking, baking and bread making.
- I often throw around words such as Systems Thinking, Resilience, Sustainability, Learning, Continuous Delivery, Testing.
I didn’t study computer science in school and my path has been gnarly, learning as I go along. I have had to figure out ways to acquire understanding and figuring out how to execute on problems that have at time felt foreign to me.
I want to help share systems and tips that I have picked up along the way that help me navigate the complex and fast moving industry that Software Engineering and Web Development specifically.
Web Development, Process Improvement, Learning, Continuous Delivery, Container Orchestration, Automation, Architecture and peripheral topics.
- Software Engineers, Avid Learners
- To crystallise my thoughts
Comments, Questions and queries
>> Follow/DM on Social Media
>>> Use the Contact Form